POSITION: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Rosie Made A Thing is an award-winning greetings card publishing company. At our studio in Kibworth, Leicestershire, we are proud to design a growing range of greetings cards and other products. Founded in 2015, we have become firmly established within our industry, selling to retailers across the world and direct to customers online.
Our cards are printed in Leicester and shipped to our warehouse in Gloucestershire from where all of our trade orders are despatched. We are passionate about what we do and our team work really hard to ensure that our products and customer service are of the highest standard.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Operations Assistant to join us in our small, but busy, studio.
This is a full-time position consisting of 37.5 hours per week. You will work alongside our Operations Manager and receive full training. The role will be varied and dynamic with the ideal candidate being able to multitask and respond appropriately to different situations.
Your Day To Day work will include:
- Overseeing daily operations. This will involve processing and monitoring orders using our SAGE 50 Accounts system. You will demonstrate skills of accuracy and computer literacy.
- Customer relations. You will regularly talk to customers (and suppliers) by phone so your interpersonal skills will be strong. Most communication is carried out by email so you will have strong literacy skills.
- Liaising with our warehouse staff, ensuring smooth operations.
- Liaising with our Sales Agents regarding trade orders.
- You may occasionally have the opportunity to help out at trade shows. This could involve an overnight stay so some flexibility around this would be ideal. This is not a frequent occurrence and is always planned well in advance.
- Assisting with credit control by undertaking various activities to recover overdue payments.
- Some basic website management.
- Various administrative tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the studio.
- You will be friendly and highly organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- You will be able to work flexibly and adapt to the needs of a small business.
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will be able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Experience with SAGE software would be highly desirable.
£17,550 – £20,475 depending on skills and experience.
To be discussed at interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Sunday 13th September 2020. Please note: We may decide to interview before this date.
Rosie Made A Thing Ltd
17 High St,
T: 0116 4062000